Hi guys, hw u doing I’m here today to reveal/teach you what you have been calling specialist for on your mobile. Today’s tutorial is gonna be based on the hard/factory reset on Samsung Galaxy mobiles and tablets.
why do you need an hardreset of factory reset?
- When you forgot your password, pin of pattern
- When you detect a strong virus on your device
so let’s get started……………
- Press the power Button and hold (always at the upper right of the device)
- Press the volume + Button and hold(always after the power button)
- Press the Menu Button and hold(the front and only button on the device interface)
Note: You will do the above three steps at a time………….
when you see the samsung logo, release the power button
but still press and hold the volume + and the menu button….
then you should see an interface as below:
and after the above interface has loaded successfully, the device should prompt you that it has successfully loaded.
after this, release all the buttons, then click the volume + button, the the factory/display menu shall display.
after that click scroll with the volume + button to the factory reset bar,
then use the power button to click, it will prompt delete all data, then click YES, after it has complete then click the volume + and click reboot,
Then you are done……………
pls drop ya comment!